We have some urgent openings for "Sr. / Lead Embedded Software Engineer" with our one of the Fortune 5oo product based client in Pune. This is permanent and direct employment.
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / M.Tech
Notice Period: Immediate -60 Days (Max)
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5 - 9 years of embedded software development with proven track record of significant contribution in this domain and Proven ability of working in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Expertise in Embedded C & C++ programming skills (Both)
- Experience in developing embedded software for various microcontrollers.
- Expertise in bootloaders, system software libraries, and device drivers.
- Experience in Bus communication like SPI, I2C etc..
- Experience in design using OOD concepts.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Expert in the software debugging in RTOS environment and usage of debuggers for ARM and Blackfin.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interact with product/project management to participate in developing the requirements for designing of software modules.
- Convert the product specifications to software requirement specifications by interacting with various related teams
- Design and Develop software modules for devices supporting various fieldbus protocols, protocols on ethernet technologies.
- Integration testing with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support. Static code analysis.
- Create various artifacts like requirement specifications, design document, test reports.
- Handling release management, code versioning and back up.
If you are looking to pursue your career with Fortune 500 MNC, please share your updated CV with below Details ASAP:
- Total Exp:
- Exp in Embedded Software Development:
- Notice Period:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Location:
- Open in Pune:
Note: It will be virtually joining and remote work until pandemic.