Experience: 9-14 Years | Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter | Last Date : 2021-02-19
|Hiring For||Lead Firmware Developer (C/C++, Linux)|
We are hiring for "Lead Firmware Developer (C/C++ in Embedded Linux)" with one of the Fortune 500 Product based client in Pune.
This is permanent employment.
Exp: 9 - 14 Years
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer/CS)/MCA
Must have: C/C++ Development with Embedded Linux Development.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible and accountable for firmware / software development for Mark XX and Next Gen USM platforms
2. Responsible for firmware project activities like writing requirements / specifications, planning firmware development schedule, developing detailed-level and high-level designs
3. Be a direct participant in the development process including writing code, unit testing, code reviewing, and code debugging. Work independently on assignments.
4. Develop training plan and mentor less experienced firmware team members in software development best practices
5. Work well in a structured but agile environment conforming to CMM standards
Desired Candidate Profile
Kindly share your updated CV, if you have a plan to work with Product Based Fortune 500 US MNC.
Please share your updated CV with below Details ASAP:
Thanks & Regards
Nitin Kr Gupta
Email: [email protected]
Heylus HR Pvt Ltd, Noida